Senior Communication Executive
15 Tr - 20 Tr VND
- Develop effective communication plan and executive all the plans follow up marketing campaigns:
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.) Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website, advertisements or articles.
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- KOL, influencer booking.
- Oversee digital assets, including planning, monitoring, maintenance new and existing digital infrastructure and systems.
- Social channel operation: Produce contents briefs for creating contents suitable for social channel, answer to customers’ questions real time, photo shooting or management photo / video shooting, analyze monthly and quarterly social data to derive insight and monitor social channel on daily basis.
- Website: Understand and have work experience on UI/UX and Google Analytics.. Identify upgrades, configurations of new systems and maintenance the website assets.
- Others digital assets: Instagram, Youtube, Zalo….
- Analytics: Collect cross-function data and feedbacks; analyze, evaluate and provide reports timely across key metrics to propose enhancements.
- Be responsible for daily, weekly, monthly or ad hoc reporting to evaluate channel performance to feed into overall marketing strategy
- Understand Vietnam online media landscape and stay up-to-date with social trend
- 01 – 02 years’ experience minimum in at same position.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media (FB, FB, Insta, Zalo,sms,…) and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience of working with web/social analytics systems.
- Excellent management and communication skills, able to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks.
Other allowances: Allowance for transportation, parking, phone card
Probation period: 60 days
Age: 25 – 35
Working time: Monday to Friday
Benefits: PTI . Insurance
Day off: Saturday, Sunday